PulseCath BV. is a Netherlands based medical device company that develops, manufactures and markets circulatory support systems. The company, formed in 2007, has developed unique and proprietary platform technology to provide a short-term circulatory support system for cardiologists and cardiac surgeons.
- Deliver novel solutions that reduce health care costs and improve patient outcomes.
- Provide effective circulatory support systems to the cardiologist and cardiac surgeon that address a wide range of patients less-invasively and decrease the response time of patients.
Both cardiologists and cardiac surgeons are searching for novel treatment solutions as a bridge to decision and to reduce the high incidence of morbidity and mortality for profound heart failure patients through:
- Earlier institution of circulatory support.
- Ventricular unloading in combination with end-organ reperfusion.
- Minimally invasive approaches.
PulseCath BV. is dedicated to providing innovative products to satisfy these requirements.
Our vision is to become global leader in the market of mechanical pulsatile circulatory support devices with a prime roll as first choice short term assist for the failing heart.
The Company is focused on expanding its global distribution, generating innovation and new products to broaden the Company’s product portfolio to become the world’s circulatory support leader.