Training Level 1 and 2
The PulseCath Academy consists of several sections and levels. It provides online training on the iVAC 2L, percutaneous Ventricular Assist Device for interventional cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, cathlab staff and distributors. To gain practical experience with iVAC 2L you can contact us directly for onsite training, hands-on workshops in combination with a simulator or live case training in a Center of Excellence.
The training consists of 2 levels: Basic and Advanced.
- Theory of circulatory system and counterpulsation, Overview of Cardiac Performance, Function of iVAC 2L:
- iVAC 2L Academy Anatomy of the Heart
- iVAC 2L procedures steps, insertion techniques and removal:
- iVAC 2L Academy Procedure (membrane pump long driveline batch 3E01 and on)iVAC 2L Academy ProcedureiVAC 2L Academy Live Procedure
- IABP driver settings:
- iVAC 2L IABP console
- iVAC 2L overview, Indications and contra-indications, Clinical data:
- iVAC 2L Product Presentation Detailed
- Video's iVAC 2L:
- Al Qassimi Hospital February 2023